Currently, Canadian School Bahrain offers both In-school and Virtual Classes. Parents can opt for either of the formats for their children.
When it comes to virtual classes the Canadian School Bahrain being an offshore school, has a set structure and guidelines to be followed from British Columbia Canada.
Currently, the school offers virtual classes from Preschool to Grade-5, and all our staff are equipped with the latest tools and technology and have undergone training from British Columbia (BC) in conducting online sessions.
- - The school follows a “bubble” strategy
- - Every class is in isolation
- - Providing sanitary solutions – Students wash hands before entering classes each day, while shoes and bags are disinfected
- - Recording student temperature
- - Social distancing in class and in the playground
- - Wearing masks or face shield at all times
All these measures are taken and monitored daily.
Because of COVID, we have Morning and Afternoon sessions and the timings are
Morning - 7:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Afternoon - 11:45 AM to 3:00 PM
Tuesdays: 7:30-9:30 All students online
General Class Timings
Preschool: 7:30 AM to 1 PM
Elementary: 7:30 AM to 2:15 PM
Except for Tuesdays: 7:30 AM to 12:30 PM
We currently have 12 students per class as per MOH and MOE regulations during COVID. However, our class size generally is
KG1 and KG2 22
The last date for applying for the second term is February 2021.
Yes, we are accepting registrations for the Academic year 2021 – 2022
- Book an appointment for a school visit by calling our Admission office at 13686222 or Front Desk on 13691111.
- Submit an application form with ALL supporting documents and signed forms, pay the application fee of BD 100.
- Schedule the assessment. After acceptance, pay registration fees and all other fees to reserve the seat for September 2021.
Required documents for registration
- Previous School Records (Stating that the student has been promoted to the next grade)
- Transfer Certificate/letter from the previous school (for grades 2 onwards) AFTER ACCEPTANCE
- Student’s certified copy of a birth certificate
- Student’s passport copy
- Student’s CPR copy
- Student’s CPR reader
- Copy of Student’s immunization records
- Five recent photographs for the student
- Student’s Filled Medical Form (Grade 1 Only)
- Mother’s Passport copy
- Father’s Passport copy
- Mother’s CPR copy
- Father’s CPR copy
- Signed Refund Fee’s Policy by parents (Provided by CSB)
- Signed Parent Endorsement form (Provided by CSB)
- Signed student consent form by parents (Provided by CSB)
- Signed child photo release form by parents (Provided by CSB)
Yes, we do, however, installments are not paid per term, instead we have an installment schedule. To reserve your child seat you need to pay registration fees, books, activities and trips, first installment, BC and iPad (for grades 4 and up) after one week from acceptance.
For more details visit - https://www.canadianschoolbh.com/admissions/fee-structure
We do not offer any sibling discounts or any other kind of discounts at this point in time.
Yes, we have a subcontract with a well-trusted transportation company. The buses are monitored by CCTV and Nanny and parents can opt starting from September 2021.
The school currently offers from Nursery to Grade 7, while two grades are added each academic year
Preschool – Nursery to KG2
Elementary – Grade 1 to Grade 4
Middle School – Grade 5 to Grade 7
The Canadian School Bahrain (CSB) offers the British Columbia (BC), Canada curriculum. The BC Curriculum is an internationally renowned education program of the highest standard. The subjects we offer are English language, Math, Science, Social Studies, health, Art, Music, etc with great emphasis to Bahraini Social studies/Citizenship, Islamic studies, and Arabic language.
PEN, Dogwood Diploma, Student Health Insurance. Catering to the 21st Century, meaning students are well prepared to face real-life situations and future workplace, empowered by skills and technology. Booster classes, free of charge.
We have 1 homeroom teacher and 1 educational Assistant for all preschool and grade 1. While 1 homeroom teacher and educational assistant as needed for Grades 2 and above.
We will be providing after school programs as soon as the Covid19 restrictions have been lifted.
Yes, the school will provide after school care programs once Covid19 restrictions have been lifted.
Preschool: 1 PM to 2:45 PM
Elementary: 2:15 PM to 2:45PM.
Except for Tuesdays: 12:30 PM to 1:00 PM
Fees: 20 BD Per month.
The school accepts payment via Credit, Debit card, Cheque, Benefit pay and Bank transfer, while we don’t accept cash payments at this time.